Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Week

Still working out some kinks. If you asked to be invited, but can not access the new blog, send Lorri or me an email or fb message. It probably means the address I used for you is out of date.

Click here to read the post.

If the link doesn't work for you, please read this.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I'd love to be invited along to your new blog as well!

brooke.hedin@gmail.com

Melissa said...

I would love to be updated about my long lost cousins Wandering in Wisconsin:) melissahoen@gmail.com

Barbie said...

add me, please. I want to see your pictures again!

Adam & Ady said...

we want in! With limited time to check blogs anymore...I don't get around to it often, but you are definitely one we check! So invite us!!! ady_sue@hotmail.com

No access?

We like connecting with people, but we'd like to avoid complete strangers reading our blog. If you'd like to read these posts, please contact Lorri or David (even if we haven't heard from you or seen you in a long while!)

Contributors