Lorri and I have discussed making our blog private for awhile, but until now, we never wanted to pull the trigger. This was in part because we enjoy friends to be able to search for our blog and because we like having the posts update in reader. After seeing some examples from others on how to do both, we are going to go private. This blog will get updated with a link to each of the posts on our private blog, allowing reader to do its thing and also allowing people to search for us, without being able to see everything we post. Hopefully, one extra mouse click won't keep anyone away!
So, if you'd like to continue to read our blog, please contact either Lorri or me or just leave a comment on this post.
Also, we admit to being blog stalkers, so we won't think twice about anyone we know, even remotely, who wants to keep reading. Perhaps it'll introduce us to a new blog that we're missing!
23 comments:
Pick us!!! We love hearing about your wandering adventures.
Uh yeah we still want to read your blog--I am an obsessive blog reader lol :]
oooh us please! Gotta keep in touch with those cute lil gals!
I want to keep following your blog!
I want to be a part of your exclusive readers club!
Booo for private blogs! :(
Haha, we want to keep reading anyway. ;) Send an invite our way.
I love to follow you - send me an invite!
Would also love an invite. :)
preethi
lace, etc.
Mark and I definitely want to keep following! We love and miss you guys! And love your blog for helping us feel like you aren't so far away.
me too, me too...
Please?
Hey there! Invitame, por favor! Khob khun kha! :)
Absolutely! Count us in.
JeffandHeatherPickett@gmail.com.
Add me to the list if you would please!
Me too, please.
i'd love an invite :) kaitlinmerkley@gmail.com
I'd love to keep reading :) kirstivogeler@gmail.com
Count me in!
Shannonsimonsen@gmail.com
I'm a follower! jfrazz01@yahoo.com
both Pat and I follow your blog and would like to continue. Please add us.
Joe and I would love to read your blog
hayleymjacob@gmail.com
thanks
Hope we're not to late! we want to keep reading too!
Clearly it's been a while since we checked in on you guys, but we do. Hope we can still keep in touch...
Post a Comment